Thursday, January 14, 2010

How often do you dye, touch up, Grecian, or alter the color of your hair?

One day this summer I bleached my hair.


An hour later died it back to brown. That didn't quite work so another hour later died it brown again.. That worked and my scalp was on fire that night.





Since then I have had to re dye it twice to cover the blondHow often do you dye, touch up, Grecian, or alter the color of your hair?
I don't. My hair is gray and I am OK with that.How often do you dye, touch up, Grecian, or alter the color of your hair?
every 6 months
every 10 years
never
I don't. I like the red God gave me, so why change it.
Approx. every six weeks
NEVER!!
i have never dyed my hair...


i love my hair to be natural and healthy!!!





%26lt;3.
i haven't done that in 8 years
just once a year . healthier that way
not that often...i just dyed it back to my natural color from being blonde about 4 months ago though...
i color the hair once in the three months


......i love to keep chnging my hair color
my hair color is all natural
never...and hopefully never will
Its been a long time, I'm trying to get it to the natural color it is. Then I'll decide what to do with it later. I'm thinking highlights.
I had real subtle highlight 1 1/2 years ago, but that is all i have ever done, and all i ever plan to do.
never done that
Never, my hair color is still natural.
i dont
Never
never have. i never really want to either. when i get my gray hairs, hopefully in a long time :) then i might consider it. but until then, i love being a brunnette!

No comments:

Post a Comment