Thursday, January 14, 2010

Black women altered hair?

now I'm all for self expression but do you think weaves look unnatural on some of us. I just think that our hair comes in all sorts of interesting textures yet we cover it up hence covering part of what makes us so unique and BEAUTIFUL.





What do you think? Black men what do you think of weaves (im talking about relaxers/texturizers too)Black women altered hair?
We put to much emphases on what people think about our hair. I really don't care.Black women altered hair?
I think it is a personal choice on behalf of the individual. If a white girl wanted to perm her hair and have an afro, I couldn't care less.





The girl is beautiful regardless of how she physically manipulates herself. If I find her to be physically attractive, a good conversationalist and kind then I would see her as being beautiful regardless of what she put on her hair.





*getting in Don Juan mode*


Besides baby, in the dark it doesn't matter how you look like. You, me and some Al Green playing in the background over candlelight. Ay Mami!
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment