Thursday, January 14, 2010

How can I chemically alter my African hair?

I am of African decent with relaxed hair, however my hair keeps breaking, I've tried changing relaxers, deep conditioning everything possible. My hair is very thick in its natural state and hard to manage, I'm thinking of cutting it now because its badly damaged and I want to know how I can get it curly or wavy.How can I chemically alter my African hair?
Any chemical you use on your hair has the potential to cause damage. Have you thought about a texturiser? This might be milder on your hair than a relaxer. Also, getting a chemical treatment applied professionally at a salon will reduce the damage done to your hair. You can get a free ebook on growing healthy afro hair if you sign up to the newsletter at http://www.afro-haircare.com/ebook.php

No comments:

Post a Comment