Thursday, January 14, 2010

How Can You Alter The Texture Of Your Hair?

I'm African-American. I Really Want To Turn My Hair From The Rough Nappy Hair To Smooth And Wavy Hair. Please Help!How Can You Alter The Texture Of Your Hair?
If by texture you mean the form of your hair, I think you'll have to resort to chemical products, like an anti-curl treatment or a straightener and then take care of your hair, you'll have to mousterie it with products and style it the way you want. I recomend that ypu gp to a salon and ask what process they recomend for your specific hair and after the process how you should take care of it.





Good luck girl!How Can You Alter The Texture Of Your Hair?
Yuko hair straightening is a process that retexturizes hair. Its quite amazing. I am not sure if it can be done on african american hair though. I do believe relaxing treatments are the best option for that. Go to a nice salon (toni%26amp;guy for example) and ask them about your options. A professional will give you the best opinion.
Texture cannot be changed, but it can be controlled. A relaxer is what you need, and product.

No comments:

Post a Comment