Friday, January 15, 2010

Hey! I want to alter this image online...(hair swap)?

I have an image of myself and image of another person, i want to somehow take the hair off the other person and put it on me so i can see how the style would look on me. I dont have any spensive programs and it dosent even have to look all that good, just want something quick' n easyHey! I want to alter this image online...(hair swap)?
Right click the image and select ';Open with...'; and select 'Paint.' On the Tool Box, select the one on the top left (';Free-Form Select';). Then going in a clockwise manner, click on the outline of the hairline (the outside line) and continue around all the hair. Then just drag what you have just selected to your head, and align it. If you want to drag it to a different picture, you have to copy (%26lt;Ctrl%26gt; + %26lt;C%26gt;) and then open the pic of you that you want to put it on, with paint, then paste (%26lt;Ctrl%26gt; + %26lt;V%26gt;) and then align it. If you do it on 2 diff images you will most likely have to resize the selection. simply drag the small blue box on any corner and resize it.


~hope this helps~ :-)Hey! I want to alter this image online...(hair swap)?
try just cutting it out of the picture and pasting it on your head using the paint program.
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment