Thursday, January 14, 2010

Natural way to alter my hair color?

I have auburn(ish) hair with some (not alot) red highlights (all natural). Is there something I can do to enhance the red in my hair? I've heard vinegar works, but I'm sceptical. Does anyone know how I could bring out the red, without actually using dye on my hair.Natural way to alter my hair color?
I have natural red highlights to...and one way i have seen is the sun...and to make them even more apparent buy john freida beakc blond stuff...Im sorry Im not more helpful about that, but I bought it...its yellow and its just a gel...and put it on your hair then sit in the sunlight...it worls like a charm.Natural way to alter my hair color?
Use the pantene pro-v red expressions shampoo (its meant for red heads but it might work on your highlights)
If you can find natural Henna---that works!
spraying 1 part lemon juice (not the bottle because that has icky preservatives), 1 part chamomile and 1 part water into your hair and combint it through helps, chamomile brings out your already existing highlights while lemon creates more and subtly lightens your hair. i've never heard of vinegar but that messes up the acidity of your hair as does hair dye so i dont recommend it. sleeping with henna in your hair will give red highlights. sun in is not as natural but may give an orange look as it is for adding blonde to your hair. hope this helps good luck!
sunlight can make your hair more vibrant.
now they sell henna har color that is totally natural or if you want redish hair use pure cranberry juice mixed with little water in a spray bottle and spray generously or if you want natural highlights take a lemon and sqeeze he juice though all o your hair and sit out in the bright sun for an hour it really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment