Thursday, January 14, 2010

I would like a hair color that will not alter my dark hair, but will color the gray.?

My hair is highlighted, my natural hair color is a dark brown and the highlights are a golden blonde. My hair is becoming more and more gray and I would like a hair color that will not alter my natural color but will cover the grey that grows in between highlighting.I would like a hair color that will not alter my dark hair, but will color the gray.?
Most grey hair is resistant and can't be colored without at least 20 volume peroxide mixed with the color. You can try to find a color that matches your own, mix with 20 volume and apply to your roots but it's going to be harder and more damaging for your hairstylist to lift the artificial color out when doing your highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment