Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is it possible to alter the roots of my hair??

Is it possible to alter the roots of my hair where I will grow my hair with the chosen color? Is it possible to make me grow (color of my choosing) hair while i have natural black hair.Is it possible to alter the roots of my hair??
You can only dye them or the sun could brighten them. The only way the color can grow differently is if you become old and start to gray.Is it possible to alter the roots of my hair??
No, the only thing that will alter your roots is permanent hair color, dyes, and rinses. Once the new growth come in it's going to be your original color.
Sure, Let me pull them all out for you
unless you've found some way to change your genetics!?!


dude think about that... seriously!!!
no there isnt
I know of no way to change what color you hair will grow in as.

No comments:

Post a Comment