Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'd like to get my hairstyle altered n i wud like a shortish hair cut, but i'm unsure wat wud work best?

Because i have always had really thick brown hair i thought that a Rihanna style bob which was longer at the front wouldn't work cos of this. Thank you.I'd like to get my hairstyle altered n i wud like a shortish hair cut, but i'm unsure wat wud work best?
i have short hair, and im an athlete, so i was used to the ponytail to keep it out of my eyes. but really short hair definatly works for the i-dont-care-but-still-look-cute look. just have it a little longer in the back and make it messy. or if you wanted it to be nice straighten it. mines a little past my chin and i am still able to curl it!I'd like to get my hairstyle altered n i wud like a shortish hair cut, but i'm unsure wat wud work best?
Oh yes the bob which is longer in the front will be totally hot! and versitle. Just make sure the stylist usues the thinning sissors it will thin out the thick parts of your hair and it will fall beautifully! good choice.
http://www.hairpedia.com/jessica-simpson-pictures/jessica-simpson-1.php





it a little on the longer side but i think it would look cute with thick hair





hope it helps
Would love to help but dont understand the question.





Explain in fuller detail %26amp; put a pic of you up.


thanks =]

No comments:

Post a Comment