Friday, January 15, 2010

HAIR EMERGENCY...what the best alter ego product to use for my damaged hair???

a friend of mine told me to try alter ego's hair care line because my hair is damaged and keeps breaking. she told me to try the garlic conditioner and the shampoo for thinning hair, as well as drops and a good deep conditioner.


so far alter ego has a garlic conditioner, garlic hot oil treatment, and a garlic ego impact creme thingy....i have no idea which one to buy...and i don't want to buy all of them because it's expensive...so any ideas???





i have no idea what drops she's refferring to, she just said it's by alter ego and it prevents breakage....so does anyone knowHAIR EMERGENCY...what the best alter ego product to use for my damaged hair???
i use alter ego cren and it works for me, i've seen a significant difference.HAIR EMERGENCY...what the best alter ego product to use for my damaged hair???
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Herbal-Hair-Tips.php
try pantene's leave in conditioner and breakage repair. Also leave in coconut oil treatment by organix works really well

No comments:

Post a Comment