Thursday, January 14, 2010

Will Natural Instinct hair dye alter my natural color at all? I heard it's a temporary dye?

I've never dyed my hair and I like my color but I've always wanted to try something else, I don't want to permanently dye it because I know I'll never get my color back. If I use Natural Instinct, will it mess with my natural color? Or like it says will it wash out and go back to my natural? My hair color is a dirty blonde, I want to go dark brown..if anyone has used this product please let me know, thanks!Will Natural Instinct hair dye alter my natural color at all? I heard it's a temporary dye?
if it is an ';ammonia-free'; haircolor it won't alter your natural color. BUT, since your hair is blonde and you are wanting to try a dark brown, chances are it will not completely wash out. If you were keeping it within a few shades of your natural hair you would be safer. Even though it might say it is a semi-permanent color those darker brown shades seem to hold on and not completely wash out. If you are that concerned with eventually ending up with your natural hair back I would suggest choosing a color that will simply enhance your natural color.

No comments:

Post a Comment