Thursday, January 14, 2010

How to alter your hair direction growth.?

im a male and i usually dont cut my hair for 2 months. as the 2nd month nears i let my hair start growing without any combing, were before i used to raise the front or something lie that. When i let my hair grow out without touching it it used to grow towards my eyes meaning that the hair from the right side of my face above my ear would grow towards my right eye covering the visible skin and it would do the same for the left side of the face. From left to the eye direction. I would let my ';bangs'; grow out and they would naturally curl towards the right. All of this worked out as it happened but just recently the hair on my sides started growing down rather than towards the eyes and i want it to grow towards my eyes because then it looks like i have a bowl on my head and my side hair has been parted which i dont want. I basically want my head hair to grow towards my face- from the circle on the back of my head going straight towards my eyes. Can anyone help me with this?How to alter your hair direction growth.?
You cannot change the pattern of your hair growth... but hair length (the weight of your hair) can work for you in trying to style your hair in the direction that you desire. You can use a grooming gel as well, to help hair stay in the direction your would like.How to alter your hair direction growth.?
You can not alter the natural growth pattern of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment