Thursday, January 14, 2010

When it rains, does your hair alter much?

Mine is naturally curly...and it stays that way.


But some of my friends stress, like, ';A-MA-GAD my hair is gunna FRIZZ.';





When they are going home anyway...





*sigh*





Does your hair alter much in the rain?


:)When it rains, does your hair alter much?
Yes, mine turns into a giant mess of a frizz :(


Humidity does the same thing to it too.When it rains, does your hair alter much?
My hair is naturally wavy so I use product in it to make it look curly so when the rain hits my hair it does make it nappy and not how i fixed it when I left the house. I do have a friend who has naturally curly hair who likes it when it rains to make her hair more curly
oh yeah!! my hair is natuarally poofy/wavy/frzzy/curly...everything...we鈥?i got it chemically straigtened and so its straight everyday BUT when the rain gets on it and my hair starts to dry again, it turns into a MAJOR poof ball and gets all curly.





its basically like with a shower. If you curl your hair and take a shower, the curls will go away.
my hair doesnt really do that much, its naturally straight, it just makes it look not as smooth, and i get a cowlick in my bangs -___-
Hey even my hair is curly n it stay dat way only:)
I have naturally straight hair and it just gets wet and the ends turn in a bit :(
Nope my hair is staight and stays the same when wet!
mine is wavy and when it rains it gets frizzy
It is wetter
lol, yea it gets really frizzy
nope I put my hair up so it doesn't know what it is doing most of the time LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment