Thursday, January 14, 2010

Does aluminum foil alter the color of your hair when highlighting?

I am highlighting my hair tomorrow with the cap and hook procedure and the instructions say to use plastic wrap or aluminum foil on the un-highlighted hair to protect it from the highlighting creme if you don't want it highlighted. I was thinking.....could you wrap the foil around the strands that already have the creme on them? Just like in a salon? I'm only going to do this to the back section though. So my question is will the foil alter the color results?Does aluminum foil alter the color of your hair when highlighting?
yea you can wrap the strands that have the creme on it but it's hard to do if you dont know what your doing cause if you put the foil on wrong you can have spots. i would recommend for you to just do as they say it's much easier and you dont run the risk of getting your hair messed up or looking like you have patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment