Thursday, January 14, 2010

So if I don't want to be'; blond';anymore,will changing my hair colour alter,..?

my blond image?


will I attract more stable men?


become a corperate queen?


learn algebra?


well,..what can i look forward to besides no more blond jokes?


: )So if I don't want to be'; blond';anymore,will changing my hair colour alter,..?
it might alter your image to new people that you meet, but those you already know, know you, and they will treat you the same as always.


changing your hair colour might give you more confidence in yourself and that will come across to others.


just be yourself and good things will come to you. You can be that corporate queen if you want to no matter what colour of hair you have.


as for stable men - well - are there any?


and algebra is all greek to me and I am a brunette


and the blonde jokes - just learn to laugh at them and then people will get tired of teasing you


good luckSo if I don't want to be'; blond';anymore,will changing my hair colour alter,..?
i have known blonds before to go dark and its changed their whole personality some have even grown brains sorry erin that was a joke
It's worth a shot! ;)
You can look forward to Burnett or red head jokes... if you couldn't get the job as a blonde i dont think you would have any more luck with a diferent hair tone.
sorry. you are who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment