Thursday, January 14, 2010

Im taking propecia for hair loss,after a period of time will the overall texture of my hair alter,?

for example will my hair become more course or more soft in texture?Im taking propecia for hair loss,after a period of time will the overall texture of my hair alter,?
Propecia affects hair growth,volume and weight ;not texture.


Studies have shown that men on Propecia tend to grow thicker hair- each hair follicle has more weight than before and more follicles grow out as noticed during actual hair counting.


So,if you had soft hair before,it will still be soft but thicker and if your hair was coarse it will still be coarse but thicker.Im taking propecia for hair loss,after a period of time will the overall texture of my hair alter,?
HAHAHAHAHA!!! WHAT A MAROON!!! YOU'RE GOING BALD, ACCEPT IT.
I don't think so I hope not as my mate is taking it too and he would be very upset if that were to happen. Let us know how you get along.
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment