Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do stars do anything to alter there facial hair?? ?

Say Omarions dad only has a mustache and omarion was only able to grow a mustache is there ways that he could like get longer side burns or like a goatee. Me and my friend have this bet and i told him they can lol is it true?.Do stars do anything to alter there facial hair?? ?
That doesn't affect how you grow facial hair in any way at all. It's all genetics, example; girls go through puberty before guys, so often in sixth grade or around there, most girls might be bigger than the average sixth grade boy... I was like 90lbs in 5th grade.. im in 9th grade now and im 156lbs, everyone use to be bigger than me, now im a bit muscular. I know a junior who is huge and cant grow facial hair, yet i had to start shaving in the seventh grade. It just depends.Do stars do anything to alter there facial hair?? ?
someone answer him i want my husband to have a goatee lol
  • cure acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment